- You may also like
- Heavy Duty Black Finish Train Air Horns: 4 Air Horns and the onboard system is made of high-quality powder-coated durable metal and anodized aluminum alloy, well-coated, precisely welded, built to last. Moisture and dust resistant, it stands up to inclement weather, requires little maintenance.
- Onboard Air System: This kit includes a 200 PSI Air Compressor with 12V Permanent Magnetic Motor and a 3-gallon air tank, which pumps up to 200PSI. Fast filling, decreases refill time by 50%. The larger tank equals more honk time. The onboard system could also be used for filling tires and standard pneumatic tools.
- Immensely Loud 4 Trumpet Train Horn: It comes and embedded with a 12-volt heavy-duty air valve solenoid, delivers a chord with as much volume and force as possible. Louder, multi-tonal, and pleasing sound, designed to be heard clearly even over great distances or through modern soundproofing.
- All-in-one& Easy to Install: The air Horn Kit comes with all the components, hardware needed with instruction, is easy to install. The black color looks amazing and hides out of sight easier.
- Versatile Applications: Fulfilling a variety of uses on the road, the Train Horns is a great way to add character to your truck, and all 12V vehicles such as cars, boats, motorcycles, tractors, vans and etc. It’s perfect for owners who want to bring the noise in a way that stands out in both sounds and looks.
- Quad Trumpet Train Air Horn (Black) with 12V Electric Air Valve (solenoid)
- 3 Gallon Powder Coated Air Tank (Black)
- 200 PSI Air Compressor with 12V Permanent Magnetic Motor, 23A
- Pressure Switch, Air Gauge, Fittings, Hose, Fuse, Horn Button, Thread Sealant, and Mounting Hardware Included
The Pressure Switch
The pressure switch is the component that is responsible for turning on and off the air compressor automatically, the most important part of a train horn kit. It is weather-resistant, comes with a built-in relay.
The screw thread design makes it easy to install.
The Air Gauge
The Air Gauge is used to monitor the air pressure in the tank. Having an Air Gauge is highly important for diagnosing issues with the onboard air system. Simply having an Air Gauge installed could save you time and money by knowing exactly what issue you are having instead of having to guess.
The Safety Blow-off Valve
The Safety Blow-Off valve is outfitted in case of emergencies. The Safety Blow-Off is rated for a pressure that is a little bit higher than your Pressure Switch.