- You may also like
- The rolling fender reforming tool accommodates up to 150 mm (5.8") 4- or 5-lug bolt circles.
- 180 degree adjustable fender former wheel.Forming arm adjustability ranges from 18" to 25.6".
- PP rolling wheel gradually smooth the inner lip and gently increase the clearance between your tire and the fender.
- Made of durable, heavy-duty powder-coated steel with a galvanized handle.The durable powder-coated finish makes it rust and corrosion resistant.
- We strongly recommend that you apply the lubricant to the product before use to ensure that it can serve you longer.
- Extend Bar: 11" to 18"
- Max. Length: 655mm (25.7")
- Min. Length: 520mm (20.5")
- Adjustable Length: 135mm (5.3")
- Internal Diameter: 73mm (2-7/8")
- External Diameter: 149mm (5-7/8")
- Adjusts from 14" to 22 3/4"
- Angle Adjustment: 90°
- Color: Red
- Material: Iron
Screws and Knobs
You can adjust the fender roller to fit your vehicle using the different adjusting screws and knobs on the roller. There are 3 different mounting positions on the body of the roller for small and large wheel spacing.
Big T Handle
You can adjust the tension with the big T handle and push the roller back and forth by hand spinning the rotor and hub assembly. As you do this back and forth repeatedly gently keep increasing the tension to bending the lip of the wheel arch. You’ll see the edge will slowly start to have a nice rolled over appearance. Depending on the car, you may have to cut back the liner slightly to accommodate the bent in the lip.
Suitable for a variety of different models fixed, a wide range of application, fixed and stable