- You may also like
- POWERFUL JACK HAMMER- Unmatched high performance motor delivers 1,900 blows per minute with 44.3 Ft.-Lbs. of impact force at 39 Lbs. of weight to easily break the hard surface in construction works, like concrete, rock, brick, pavement, etc. All metal housing, metal tube and case, better heat dissipation for great jobsite durability.
- DUAL CHISELS - SUNCOO electric demolition hammer comes with a 16’’ flat tip chisel, allows direction control or finer edge finish; and a 16’’ point chisel for general breaking, can meet a variety of demands to handle the most demanding applications.
- VIBRATION REDUCTION SYSTEM- Except for vibration dampening ring, anti-slip rubber handle, SUNCOO hammer breaker uses vibration control technology in hammer mechanism to reduce the vibration felt by the operator and directs more impact energy to the work surface.
- SAFE&EASY TO OPERATE- 360 degree swivel articulating auxiliary handle provides versatile placement for greater operator control. Brake On-Off Switch avoids break off during work. Uses 1+1/5 in(accepts 1+1/8’’) hex connection, easy to assemble and disassemble, clamps firmly to avoid incident injury. Unique design allows for quick motor change.
- ACCESSORIES: A blow molded case with rolling wheels for easy and convenient transportation, Goggles, and Gloves for safe consideration. Also includes: 2x Carbon Brushes, User Manual, 1x 1+1/5’’*16’’ Hex point chisel, 1x 1+1/5’’*16’’ Hex flat chisel, 3x Socket head wrench, 1x Wrench, 1x Oil container.
UNMATCHED HIGH PERFORMANCE
- Larger cylinder forms super impact force. 44.3 Ft.-Lbs., 60 Joule
- High power high impact rate. 1900 BPM(blows per minute)
- Copper motor with 4900 W load peak, 2200 W constant load ensures durability and high power.
SAFE&EASY TO USE
- Overall metal case, quick heat dissipation avoids motor burning out.
- Brake switch avoids break off.
- Firm clamp, 360° swivel handle ensure safety while in use.
360° Swivel Handle
360 degree swivel anti-skid articulating auxiliary handle provides versatile placement for greater operator control, safe and convenient.
Easy to assemble and disassemble.
Vibration Reduction System
Vibration dampening ring near the handle, vibration control technology in hammer mechanism are all used to reduce the vibration felt by the operator and directs more impact energy to the work surface.