- You may also like
- 350 W POWERFUL MOTOR. The powerful motor of these sheep grooming clippers will easily zoom through even the dirtiest and thickest coats. An amazing 2600 strokes per minute will keep you going no matter what condition the animal’s coat is in.
- COOLING AIR FLOW VENTILATORS. The effective fan keeps the head cool even during intensive shearing jobs. You can safely shear your sheep without worrying about getting them burnt, nicked or agitated.
- 6 SPEED CONTROL. Shifting in between the various speeds starting from a slower 700 and reaching to the powerful 2600 strokes per minute can be done with the handy speed switch while you are clipping and shearing.
- HIGH HEAT RESISTANCE & LOW VIBRATION. The blade has high hardness, good toughness, sharp, and the blade-tipped has got fine machining which don't hurt the animals. Rugged reinforced nylon PVC body and low vibration design which can make the hand feel comfortable,which helps shearing smoothly and quickly.
- SUITABLE FOR MOST LIVESTOCK. It is suitable for most crossbred sheep, fine wool sheep and adhesive wool. But we do not recommend using it on cats and puppies since the powerful motor. If the motor is hot and hot in half an hour, please use it slowly, so as to avoid burning the motor.
- The main condition for a successful sheep shearing - tranquility calm.If you are restless, nervous, it is better not to approach animals, because an animal will quickly become infected with your emotions and will actively disturb you. Cuts are then inevitable.
- For the procedure, a dry room is selected with maximum protection from rain and drafts. Sheep should be with dry wool, then the process will be successful and fast.
- It is advisable to have several assistants at the time of the haircut: one will help keep the animal, and the other will be engaged in hair - to clean and sort it.
- The fine-fleeced sheep are sheared once a year, the other breeds are sheared 2 times a year.
- Sheep shearing begins from the belly of the animal, smoothly moving to one of the sides, and at the same time shears the hair from the back of the leg. Then cut the thoracic and neck, go to the back, second side, front legs and the remaining back leg.
- The blades on the device are sharp enough to cut through thick layers of wool without injuring your sheep at the skin level.
Cooling Air Flow Ventilators
- The effective fan keeps the head cool even during intensive shearing jobs. You can safely shear your sheep without worrying about getting them burnt, nicked or agitated.
350 W Powerful Motor
- It's always a good idea to spring for a model with a dependable motor.
- This way, you can be sure you have adequate power with enough speed and precision to withstand heavy use, but without the concern of the tool giving out during a heated competition or busy shearing season.
You may also like