- You may also like
- Adjustable Height : Including undershelves and 1 1/2" Backsplash ,Height:33IN-35IN ,Adjustable height - the bottom can be scaled from 0 to 2inches, allowing you to adjust the four bottoms arbitrarily to keep the table balanced.
- Rounded Edge/Wide use : The rounded corner design makes work table safer and easier to clean. These kitchen work tables are great for sandwich or salad preparation, sorting items, or just for use as general work space! It can be placed in your kitchen home or garage.
- Mulitifunction : This stainless steel commercial table has been designed for a commercial catering environment as it is a robust unit fully constructed of 18 gauge, 430# grade stainless steel. It is certified to meet strict standards for public health protection and built for high-volume use to last a lifetime.
- Simple to install : Economical, 18 Gauge Stainless Steel Construction,you can install it in just 15 minutes!Galvanized steel legs,the non-slip design at the bottom of the legs makes the table more stable.
- Specification : The weight of each shelf is up to 660 lbs! Item Weight:29 pounds Size:36L x 24 D Material: #430 Stainless Steel
NSF 430# stainless steel material
- Bright surface, never change color, always bright new.
- Work table load up to 660lbs
Easy to scrub
- Easy to scrub and clean.
- Stainless steel is not easy to deformation and damage.
Round corner design
- Round corner design: round edge design has high security.
- The baffle is designed to keep food splashing and falling.
There is a shelf below workbench, you can adjust the height of the second shelf to accommodate your storage space.
4 galvanized legs and plastic leveling fee-Robust legs provide solid working foundation.
You can adjust the bottom plate to different heights according to your requirements and the adjustable table foot can effectively help the worktable to be placed smoothly in different places.
Size of kitchen prep work table
work table L*W*H: 36" X 24" X 36"
second shelf L*W：28"X16
Adjustable height 36-38 inches
The base can be adjust with a height of 0-2 inches
Easy to assemble: Took 5 minutes to set up!
Put down the work table on the ground.Insert 4 pipe into a coner support. Take out allen screws and allen wrench from the tool package .Use an Anlle wrench to tighten the legs of the table with screws.
Take out the second shelf after all pipes have been attached. Use same way to tighten the legs of the table with screws.
Reconfirm each screw is tightened. Turn the work table over after installation.