- You may also like
- 💰TWO-MODE METAL DETECTOR. All metal-mode can detect various metals including gold, silver, bronze, iron, aluminum, and so on. Also, you can turn to DISC-mode to eliminate the metal you don’t want and target the certain metal you want accurately
- 💰HIGH SENSITIVITY. When the treasure hunter detects metal, an alarm signal and light flash will work. Different types of metals emit different tones. It is very suitable for finding metal objects such as coins, relics, jewelry, gold, silver, ring, and key indoors or outdoors
- 💰LCD DISPLAY & PINPOINT FUNCTION. LCD enables you to know the probable type of your detecting objects, the depth of the target(up to 7.1’’), sensitivity level, and battery condition, it shows clearly in a dark condition. Press the pinpoint button to locate the target and determine its exact position more accurately
- 💰WATERPROOF SEARCH COIL. With a bigger waterproof 7.1'' search coil, the sensitivity of the metal detector will be higher and more efficient. The WATERPROOF search coil enables you to detect treasures underwater or in other outside extreme ground conditions. (NOTE: The control box is not waterproof.)
- 💰ADJUSTABLE STEM. This metal detector designs for both kids and adults with an adjustable handle from 760mm to 1000mm(30-39.8in).The metal detector is light enough for kids to handle and armrest design saves more effort, which will provide you and your child with a comfortable treasure hunting experience
Know More about Suncoo Metal Detector
Material: Iron & Plastic
Adjustable stem: 30-39.8 inch / (76 cm~100 cm)
Search coil diameter: 7.1 inch / (18 cm)
Detection depth: 7.1 inch / (18 cm)
Power: 2 x 9V DC batteries (not included)
Operating frequency: 6.5KHZ
Operating current: standby ≤40 mA
Operating voltage: 7.2-9 V
ALL METAL Mode
The all-metal mode will help you search for all kinds of metal objects，such as iron, aluminum, gold, bronze, silver, nickel and foil. And you can judge the type of metal you detected by 3 different audio tones.
You can press the pinpoint button on the handle of metal detector to pinpoint the target after you using the ALL METAL mode or the DISC mode to find the approximate range. The pinpoint function could help you improve the accuracy and efficiency of detecting metals.
You can eliminate the target that you don't want by setting up DISC mode and reduce interference from other metals. There are three different tones for different metals, DISC Mode will let your detection more accurate and efficient.