- You may also like
- User-Friendly - SUNCOO fender former tool bolts directly onto the wheel's hub flange. The rolling fender can be held in place with the included dished washers and your vehicle's lug nuts.
- Professional grade fender roller - It helps you to easily roll the fenders, increase the clearance between the tire and the fender to eliminates tire rub, or repair wheel-arch collision damages. SUNCOO fender lip roller is dedicated to protecting expensive tires and car body paint finish.
- Durable Material - SUNCOO Roller Fender is made of durable, heavy-duty powder-coated steel with a galvanized handle to ensure professional-grade high-quality tool for years of service. The durable powder-coated finish makes it easy to clean, and rust-, corrosion-resistant. PP rolling wheel gently forms the fender without damaging the expensive paint finish.
- Adjustable Arm, Rolling Angle, and Wheel - Adjustable arm forms the different distance of hub-center-to-edge-of-roller; Galvanized handle helps to change angles to form targeted pressure; Fender Former wheel could be 180 degrees adjusted to gradually rolls the inner lip flat.
- Broad Applications - Our exclusive rolling fender reforming tool features elongated holes in the adapter plate that fits all popular 4 and 5-bolt hubs. Accommodates up to 150 mm (5.8") 4- or 5-lug bolt circles. Forming arm adjustability ranges from a minimum of 18" to a maximum of 25.6" hub-center-to-edge-of-roller to handle most automobile and light truck projects.
- Extend Bar: 11" to 18"
- Max. Length: 655mm (25.7")
- Min. Length: 520mm (20.5")
- Adjustable Length: 135mm (5.3")
- Internal Diameter: 73mm (2-7/8")
- External Diameter: 149mm (5-7/8")
- Adjusts from 14" to 22 3/4"
- Angle Adjustment: 90°
- Color: Red
- Material: Iron
Screws and Knobs
You can adjust the fender roller to fit your vehicle using the different adjusting screws and knobs on the roller. There are 3 different mounting positions on the body of the roller for small and large wheel spacing.
Big T Handle
You can adjust the tension with the big T handle and push the roller back and forth by hand spinning the rotor and hub assembly. As you do this back and forth repeatedly gently keep increasing the tension to bending the lip of the wheel arch. You’ll see the edge will slowly start to have a nice rolled over appearance. Depending on the car, you may have to cut back the liner slightly to accommodate the bent in the lip.
Suitable for a variety of different models fixed, a wide range of application, fixed and stable
- Fender-rolling won't let your fender ruin expensive tires on lowered vehicles, use the fender roller to easily and quickly “roll” the entire inner lip on a wheel opening to increase fender/tire clearance.
- This is a simple device but we strongly recommend that a qualified body shop technician or a professional carry out the work. There are no instructions and any damage caused personally or to any part in the use is not our responsibility. Too much adjustment will cause damage to the car's paintwork and may result in an expensive repair.