- You may also like
- 💰2 SMART MODES - In ALL METAL mode, you can detect gold, silver, copper, iron, nickel, zinc, and more; If you want to detect a specific kind of metal, you can press"MODE" to switch to DISC mode to narrow the target range. All-metal and DISC modes provide you with more precise detection data in terms of your targets and improve your detecting efficiency
- 💰LCD DISPLAY - Equipped with a clear LCD screen to display metal type, target depth, operating mode, sensitivity level, and battery level. An arrow displayed below the target icon indicates which object is hunting for. The crossed frame means the item(s) that are eliminated.
- 💰HIGH SENSITIVITY - The Metal Detector has 3 distinctive audio tones - a low tone, a medium tone and a high tone that can distinguish different metals; Distinctive sound signals can help you to detect coins, silver, gold rings, watches, keys, and other small objects more easily and accurately.
- 💰FUNCTIONAL DESIGN - Built with an 8.66'' waterproof coil, this detector functions well on beaches or in shallow water(**The control box is not waterproof). With a 3.5mm headphone jack, you can hear signals even in noisy environments. What's more, you can press the Pinpoint button on the LCD display to target and locate the exact positions of the desired object accurately. Detection Depth:8 inch for 25￠
- 💝IEDAL FOR ALL AGES - No matter you're a beginner or a veteran treasure hunter, this metal detector will meet your needs. Equipped with 42.5” to 52.7” adjustable stem, it fits for both adults and kids. In the package, it includes a digging shovel, a headphone, and a carry bag for the shovel. Definitely a great gift for outdoor enthusiasts of all ages.
Know More about Suncoo Metal Detector
- Adjustable stem: 42.5-52.7 inch / (108cm~134cm)
- Search coil diameter: 8.66 inch / (22cm)
- Detection depth:7.1-8 inch / (18-20cm)
- Power: 2 x 9V DC batteries (not included)
- Operating frequency: 6.5KHZ
- Operating current: standby ≤40mA
- Operating voltage: 7.2-9V
- Storage temperature: -20℃ to 60℃ / -4℉ to 140℉
- You can eliminate unwanted metals by setting up DISC mode and reduce interference from other metals.
- There are three different tones for different kinds of metals, DISC Mode will let you get more precise detection data and improve your detecting efficiency.
- Moving the coil horizontally to locate targets and use the pinpoint button to identify single targets.
ALL METAL Mode
- The all-metal mode will help you search for different kinds of metal objects, such as iron, aluminum, gold & silver ring, bronze, nickel, and foil. And you can judge the type of metal you detected by 3 different audio tones.
- You can press the pinpoint button on the handle of metal detector to locate the exact location of a specific metal after you using the ALL METAL mode or the DISC mode to find the approximate range.
- An arrow displayed below the target icon indicates which object is hunting for.
- The crossed frame means the item(s) that are eliminated.
You may also like