- You may also like
Characteristics of the model
- Motor Power: 350 W
- Number of Revolutions: 2600 RPM
- Variable Speed: 6 speeds
- Noise: 80 dB
- Length of Cable : 16.4ft
- Weight: 8.82 lbs
- Blade: Adjust the shear blade by pressing the knot
- Voltage: 110 V
Variable Speed Sheep Shears
Lighter, quieter and easier to handle
- The main condition for a successful sheep shearing - tranquility calm.If you are restless, nervous, it is better not to approach animals, because an animal will quickly become infected with your emotions and will actively disturb you. Cuts are then inevitable.
- For the procedure, a dry room is selected with maximum protection from rain and drafts. Sheep should be with dry wool, then the process will be successful and fast.
- It is advisable to have several assistants at the time of the haircut: one will help keep the animal, and the other will be engaged in hair - to clean and sort it.
- Sheep shearing begins from the belly of the animal, smoothly moving to one of the sides, and at the same time shears the hair from the back of the leg. Then cut the thoracic and neck, go to the back, second side, front legs and the remaining back leg. The fine-fleeced sheep are sheared once a year, the other breeds are sheared 2 times a year
The blades on the device are sharp enough to cut through thick layers of wool without injuring your sheep at the skin level.
Cooling Air Flow Ventilators
The effective fan keeps the head cool even during intensive shearing jobs. You can safely shear your sheep without worrying about getting them burnt, nicked or agitated.
350 W Powerful Motor
It's always a good idea to spring for a model with a dependable motor. This way, you can be sure you have adequate power with enough speed and precision to withstand heavy use, but without the concern of the tool giving out during a heated competition or busy shearing season.
Low speed (1-3) offers precision with quieter performance to clip sensitive areas while high speed (4-6) delivers maximum power for faster trims and full body shave downs.