- You may also like
- 💰LCD DISPLAY - Equipped with a clear LCD screen to display metal type, target depth, operating mode, sensitivity level, and battery level. The entry-level metal detector is a perfect gift for beginners.
- 💰2 SMART MODES - In ALL METAL Mode, you can detect gold, silver, copper, iron, nickel, and zinc; If you want to isolate a specific kind of metal to narrow the target range, you can press"MODE" to switch to DISC mode. All-metal and DISC modes provide you with more precise detection data in terms of your targets and improve your detecting efficiency.
- 💰HIGH SENSITIVITY - The Metal Detector has distinctive audio tones - a low tone, a medium tone and a high tone that can distinguish different metals; Distinctive sound signals can help you to detect coins, silver, gold rings, watches, keys, and other small objects more easily and accurately.
- 💰FUNCTIONAL DESIGN - Built with a 7.1'' waterproof coil, this detector functions well on beaches or in shallow water. With a 1/8 headphone jack, you can hear signals even in noisy environments. What's more, you can press the pinpoint button on the handle to target and locate exact positions of the desired object accurately.
- 💰ADJUSTABLE STEM - This metal detector has an adjustable length of 30--39.8 inches for both kids and adults. Its comfortable armrest design saves more effort, which gives you a relaxing detection environment.
Know More about Suncoo Metal Detector
- Adjustable stem: 30-39.8 inch / (76cm~101cm)
- Search coil diameter: 7.1 inch / (18cm)
- Detection depth: 6.3-7.1 inch / (16-18cm)
- Power: 2 x 9V DC batteries (not included)
- Operating frequency: 6.5KHZ
- Operating current: standby ≤40mA
- Operating voltage: 7.2-9V
- Storage temperature: -20℃ to 60℃ / -4℉ to 140℉
ALL METAL Mode
The all-metal mode will help you search for different kinds of metal objects, such as iron, aluminum, gold & silver ring, bronze, nickel, and foil. And you can judge the type of metal you detected by 3 different audio tones.
You can eliminate unwanted metals by setting up DISC mode and reduce interference from other metals. There are three different tones for different metals, DISC Mode will let you get more precise detection data and improve your detecting efficiency.
You can press the pinpoint button on the handle of metal detector to locate the exact location of a specific metal after you using the ALL METAL mode or the DISC mode to find the approximate range. Moving the coil horizontally to locate targets and use the pinpoint button to identify single targets.